Today we have the lovely - Maggy joining us from Red Ted Art! Red Ted Art is jam packed full of crafts perfect for children of all ages!! It's a blog that continues to inspire us - welcome Maggy!
We are all about super easy kids crafts over at Red Ted Art. One way to ensure a craft is easy is to forget the fancy-schmancy materials and use stuff right out of the recycling bin instead. And what recycled material does our bin always seem to be overflowing with? TP rolls. So, toilet paper roll crafts it is!
We've crafted so many fun things from plain old toilet paper rolls. They've been transformed into animals of all kids and puppets to put on shows with and even cute kids' accessories. And the kids get a giggle out of using a loo roll, too, don't they?! So I thought what better to share with you all today.
9 Awesome TP Roll Crafts
Here are some super fun and easy TP roll crafts to try:
- Your little one will love making this Toilet Paper Roll Marionette. After her crafting fun, she can use it to put on puppet shows and play pretend all day!
- This TP roll craft might be the simplest we've ever seen. Even toddlers can make their own TP roll watch. Then they can wear it and feel like a big kid, too. Or you could make a bunch and use them to practice learning time.
- Is your child a fan of sweet Paddington Bear? Then he'll love this craft to transform toilet paper rolls into a wonderful Toilet Paper Roll Paddington Bear. Maybe he can play with his new friend while reading his favorite Paddington book!
- Maybe your child is more into fairies than bears. She can use some recycled cardboard rolls to make some pretty Toilet Roll Fairy Houses instead. If she believes in magic, her sweet houses might even entice some fairy visitors.
- How about a TP roll craft to encourage some storytelling fun? Have your child help make this 3 Little Pigs Story Telling Prop to use during story time. She will be more engaged and learn much more with these cute visual and tactile props!
- These Toilet Roll Snowmen are the perfect recycling craft to keep the kids busy when they are stuck inside on a cold winter day. Then, they can use them for pins in a winter-themed bowling game or even for sensory play in a bin of cotton.
- Not winter? No problem. Make some Cardboard Tube Minibeasts instead. Their bendy little legs and glittery wings will have the kids flying and landing their minibeasts all over the house!
- This TP roll craft is perfect for any little superhero fan. Help your superboy or girl do this cardboard tube Superman DIY. Just imagine all the superhero fun he'll be having after his crafting.
- If you are staying inside on a rainy spring day, consider making a Toilet Paper Roll Spring Bee! Pair that with the minibeasts craft above and your child will have an insect themed day indoors.
I'm sure your children will enjoy the TP roll crafting and time spent with you. And I sure hope their new creations inspire imaginative play and learning, too. Come visit me at Red Ted Art sometimes soon for more easy craft ideas for kids.