We have been taking a look at some minibeasts that we will be seeing a lot more of over the coming months as the weather gets a little warmer.
Today we have made some fun spider prints using our hands. Not only linking to the minibeast theme but also an adorable Incy Wincy Spider craft for the well loved Nursery Rhyme.
You will need:
1. I squirted a small amount of black paint onto Little N's hands. She enjoyed rubbing her hands together - covering her hands in cold, oozy, black paint.
2. Using a baby wipe I wiped the paint off her thumbs. We could have just painted her fingers and missed out her thumbs however Little N enjoys the sensory sensation of exploring and feeling the paint in her hands on her own.
3. Overlapping her palms, together we created a spider. Her fingers created 8 spiders legs.
4. Using PVA glue Little N added some googly eyes.
5. For the spiders mouth, I cut down a 'heart' sticky backed foam shape.
..... and there we have it, our very own 'Incy Wincy Spider'.
You may also like: